- ॐ Yoga ॐ
I have been trained in Classical Hatha Yoga, a tradition originating in India. I teach classes online, and have a team in Niagara who teach chair yoga in senior care facilities to classes of all sizes and privately for groups and individuals. My classes combine mindful movements, breathing, concentration, relaxation and meditation to allow your body to connect to your mind to help them work together.
Yoga was the way I learned how to become aware of what my body was telling me and gave me the relaxation my mind and body needed throughout my recovery.
ॐ Yoga Classes ॐ
I teach yoga classes online to classes of all sizes and privately for groups and individuals.
ॐ Yoga Nidra ॐ
Yoga Nidra is a deep conscious relaxation meditation to release mental, physical and emotional tensions while rejuvenating the body mind and soul.
ॐ Chair Yoga in Retirement and Nursing Homes ॐ
My team and I travel to nursing and retirement homes to share chair yoga and dance fit.
ॐ Office Yoga ॐ
With having come from a corporate background and working in offices I realized how important taking breaks throughout the day were to help coordinate the body and mind along with increasing productivity. I provide what I like to call "Balance Breaks" teaching yoga; before, during or after work to give time to those who don’t make time for themselves. These are classes done in work clothes, taking a mindful moment to coordinate mind and body.
ॐ Yoga at Home ॐ
Sometimes people aren’t comfortable coming into a class with a group or can’t make it at the scheduled times, so I offer one on one classes to make it more convenient for you individually.
ॐ Healing Mantra Chantingॐ
I offer mantra chanting classes online around the eve of the full moon and new moon to enhance the power of the mantra. This is a form of meditation where we concentrate the mind on the mantra by chanting it aloud 108 times.
- ॐ Meditation ॐ
- I was trained in a one pointed meditation through my yoga certification and have also attended a Meditation course through the Willpower Institute in Niagara Falls, a Thai tradition called Samatha where I learned more about the philosophy behind meditation and why it works so well for so many reasons.
ॐ Meditation classes ॐ
I hold meditation classes online, that includes gentle yoga, guided relaxation and meditation
ॐ Learn to Meditate ॐ
I have designed an 8 week meditation program where I share different types of meditation I have learned throughout my journey and found beneficial when I was just starting out
ॐ Office Meditation ॐ
I travel to offices providing what I call "Balance breaks" teaching meditation; before, during or after work to give time to those who don’t make time for themselves.
- Online classes
- The classes I am currently offering are:
- Yoga Nidra
- Classical Hatha Yoga
- Mantra Chanting
- Chair Yoga
- I hold workshops for individuals or groups who are interested
- Self Care Retreat Days
a day to reconnect with yourself and learn and apply different techniques to look after yourself
- Meditation retreat Days
a day of learning different meditation techniques to be able to choose what type works the best for you
- Yoga retreat
a change to learn more about yoga and deepen your current practice
- International Retreats
I travel to India every year and am often invited to bring a group with me
- Alignment Coaching
- I have been trained as an Alignment Practitioner with Lori Brant, The Happiness Coach, where we work together to identify what alignment is like for you in your life, where you feel most at ease, and the identify situations that pull you out of that alignment and we go through strategies to bring you back into alignment and look deeper into what that discomfort is connected to. Once we bring awareness to the root of the pattern, we can make the choice to change.
- Inspirational Speaking
- I believe looking after yourself is so important and I like to share this with others so I travel to different places to share my story with others to inspire them to become more aware of their holistic health.
- Yoga, meditation, mindfulness
- Stress management
- Holistic Products
- I stock a number of holistic health products including:
ॐ Tongue Scrapers
ॐ Nasya oil
ॐ Meditation Stools
ॐ Yoga Nidra Cds by Swami Mahesh
ॐ Online meditations, mantras, relaxations and Yoga nidras
ॐ I also make customized malas for those looking to enhance their meditation practice
The course content and coaching helped me to become more aware of my current state, observe and witness my reaction to that state and transition through the state with greater ease while learning to be kind and gentle to myself. Excellent topics to help with stress management and to teach meaningful tools to use and apply in life situations. Enjoyed the weekly chanting elements and closing the class with an inspirational quote that related to the focus/topic of the week. - LS
I work in Long Term Care as a recreationist and we really enjoyed having Julie at the home to do Therapeutic Touch. She was able to quickly connect with the residents and make them feel comfortable. Initially, a few residents were hesitant and unsure of what to expect from Therapeutic Touch. However, after the session they stated that they felt better and more relaxed. It was mentioned that watching someone else receive therapeutic touch was relaxing. We also had two residents verbalize that they noticed less pain the week after the session. Overall, it was highly beneficial and we look forward to having Julie at the home every month. - AG